Friday, March 18, 2011

Blessings!

It's been months (almost three) since I've written. Life has been busy and God has been outpouring His blessings upon us daily. Somedays these blessings come in the form of joy and happiness...other days they come in the form of yet another mile along this way of the cross, and suffering that draws us closer to Him. My husband and I are realizing more and more the blessings that God gives us in each day...and that we are incredibly blessed...even in our barrenness. Sometimes the blessings come through raindrops, sometimes the healing comes through tears, sometimes the trails of this life are mercies in disguise.

That's why today, when I ran across this song "Blessings" by Laura Story, I knew I had to share. I pray that "Blessings" blesses you as it did me.

Laura Story shares the story behind the song...


Listen to "Blessings"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder that I (we) are blessed with so much...even in our barrenness. Amen!

    ReplyDelete