Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What you CAN do....

"Never let what you can't do interfere with what you can do." ~ Anonymous

Just a thought for our day. I think often in this journey through infertility we are so focused on what we can't do (conceive and carry a child to term)...we lose track of what we can do. So many things are out of our control, but there are even more that we do have the ability to change/accomplish. My challenge to myself and to anyone interested. Make a list of the things you CAN do. Foster a spirit of gratitude. Thank God for the blessings He has given you. Change the world as a witness to His merciful love!

4 comments:

  1. Even when life circumstances don't go my way...I do try to remember and be thankful for all that I do have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there
    Thank you so much for your blog. I just read it and nodded many times;) We have been struggling with infertility for more than 3 years. I have hormonal problems and had an ectopic pregnancy. It seems for 3 years I was depressed... at least on and off and more and less. A couple of weeks ago this Indian priest came to our parish for a healing service. Through the mass I prayed somewhat like you, that I can accept the infertility but that He would please take away this sadness that seems to really ruin my vision of life and get in the way of gratitude in generel (also for my husband) And after that healing mass I have felt a change in me. I haven't even cried once. Certainly I still hope to have children but the thought has somehow not intruded as it usually did. God's Grace is great. I really liked to read about the wonders that happened in your life concerning adoption. This option is also in my mind.
    God bless you and you husband,
    Anni (Denmark)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks you. you can´t belived all that you help me. And sorry because my english is so bad.
    Thanks you really. i pray for you

    ReplyDelete