Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Thrill of the Fruit Box

I would never have thought that the highlight of my week would be the arrival of the Organic Veggie/Fruit box! This week is especially exciting because it is the first week we have ordered only Fruit! I have no idea what do with several of the items (a whole coconut, pomegranate, Fuyu persimmons...what the heck are those anyway?) but can’t wait to figure it out. And unpacking it this afternoon, it was so pretty, I had to take a picture and figured I’d post to for you all to see. Heck, why not? :) All this for $35 bucks. Wow. We are going to be one happy little fruit bat Younger family! (if you live in the area and want to know more about B&B Organics, let me know...happy to connect you with them! They’re great!


2.5 Lbs Bananas * 1/2 Gallon Apple Cider * 2 Lbs Lemons
* 1 Pomegranate * 1 Lb Kiwi Fruit * 1.5 Lb Red Grapes
* 1 Pineapple * 4 Lbs Oranges * 1 Mango
* 3 Lbs Fuji Apples * 1 Coconut * 2 Grapefruit
* 2 Fuyu Persimmons

No comments:

Post a Comment