Friday, August 21, 2009

St. Gianna Berretta Molla - Love is a Choice (on EWTN Saturday)

If you've been reading this blog for awhile, you probably know that St. Gianna Berretta Molla is someone whom I greatly admire and one of my favorite saints. (She is also the one whose first class relic my doctor had with him in his pocket during my surgery!)

There is a great program on her life that will air on EWTN television station this Saturday, August 22 at 8pm. (In case you can't catch it, it will repeat Sunday, August 23 at 2am and also Thursday, August 27 at 1pm).

This program offers a glimpse in the life of St. Gianna Berretta Molla through interviews with those who knew her, as well as the reciting of several of the letters she exchanged with her husband.

From what I heard it's really good! Just wanted to share the news!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment